Marking and Locating of underground networks and devices
Electronic markers makes the job of permanently marking and unique identification and locating of your underground utility assets easier. With no batteries required to power up, Passive Electronic markers featured have a minimum lifetime of 50 Years and if buried with utility assets at time of installation will ensure that utilities buried in ground such as Telecom cables or Manholes, Gas Pipes, Water Pipes or valves,Connection points or other important buried services remain traceable for decades. Choose between Passive electronic markers and RFID electronic markers.
Smart marker locator SML
SML is a portable device designed for precise and fast localization and detection of all analog markers and Smart Markers SM1500.
SML is a portable device designed for precise and rapid search and detection of analog markers and the SM1500 Smart Marker.
A built-in GPS module in the locator significantly reduces the time required to determine the marker's location.
SML stores data about individual markers directly to its internal memory. Using a virtual keyboard it is possible to generate text information about every marker. SML also allows you to measure the depth of a marker.
The SML Locator can be connected to your PC using a USB cable and transmit such data to the unique Marker Database® software.
Working with the SML Locator is so simple!
• Generation of a custom text information for each Smart Marker
• You can edit all data on your underground networks from the comfort of your office or home
• Built-in GPS module in each Smart Marker Locator
• Acoustic GPS navigation
• Display of Smart Markers in the Google Maps® environment
• Advanced processing and archiving of all data on your underground networks in the unique Marker Database® software
• Keeping your data in the Cloud database
• Secure data sharing with your partners using the Marker Database® web service
Types of underground line structures and the corresponding marker frequencies
|Operating frequency||Type of device||Colour of marker||Type of Marker locator|
|83,0 kHz||Gas pipelines||SML G|
|101,4 kHz||Telecommunication cables||SML T|
|121,6 kHz||Sewage pipelines||SML S|
|134,0 kHz, 169,8 kHz||Energy cables||SML E|
|145,7 kHz||Water pipelines||SML W|
MiM Marker 120 analog
MiM Marker 120 analog is used for the straight-lined sections of the following underground facilities:
• gas pipelines
• optical and telecommunication cables
• sewage pipelines
• energy cables
• water pipelines
MAR 100-3D is an analog ball marker. It is ideal for narrower trenches. The biggest advantage of MAR 100-3D is the spherical nature of its electromagnetic field. This greatly simplifies the installation of the marker. The strong outer PE housing of MAR 100-3D provides high resistance to mechanical damage and protection in the most demanding conditions. Two holes on the sides of the marker's housing are intended for attaching MAR 100-3D to a line structure with fixing belts.
Analog RF markers
KOMPLEX® produces the following types of analog markers
• MARKER 2500
• Long MARKER
• MAR 100-3D – ball marker
MARKER 2500, Long MARKER
KOMPLEX® produces two types of analog flat markers - MARKER 2500 and Long MARKER. Both markers provide a reliable and inexpensive way of marking underground line structures in cases where marking of a significant network point is not required.
Marker 2500 is designed to mark line structures at a maximum depth of 1.8 m. In the past, Marker 2500 was the most common method of marking all kinds of underground networks.
Long Marker is novelty among flat analogue markers. Its advantage is a large reading range. The new design allows use of the marker down to a depth of 2.5 m.
Marker Database® PC software
Marker Database® PC Software is a globally unique software for your markers. It allows the best way of managing and processing data about your underground networks.
It enables you the following advantages:
• Editing and management of data about your underground networks and markers
• Sharing data about your underground networks and markers with your partners around the world
• Exporting data to the SHP format for GIS systems
• Compatibility with MS EXCEL
• Viewing markers and underground networks in the Google Maps® environment
• Printing data
Marker Database® mobile application
Marker Database® mobile application is the first application in the world that will allow you to find the location of your underground network using your mobile phone!
It provides the following features:
• Data transfer between your mobile phone and the Web server
• On-site editing of the data about your routes and markers
• Viewing the marker routes on a map
• GPS navigation to the requested marker using your smart phone